How to recover Google password without any information?
Google is a name known to everyone in the world. It has touched millions of lives and continues to do so on daily basis. You might also be using Google on daily basis for searching, browsing etc. To use Google services like Gmail, YouTube you need to create a Google account. Without having a Google account you cannot use any services of Google except browser Google chrome. You can create Google account easily. For this you need to sign up with Google where you will be asked to enter some necessary data like username, password, Date of birth, mobile number etc. Once you fill all the data you will have a Google account for yourself. Now, you have a username and password using which you can access all services from Google. This is kind of very powerful thing that you can enjoy all services of Google with a single username and password. However you need to know that if you forget your password then you cannot access even a single service of Google. Now this is trouble for you. But don’t worry. You can try to figure out and remember what your password was and if you cannot remember it then you can go for recovering Google password which is a simple process to prove to Google that you are the real owner of the account.
Google offers you few ways in which you can recover your Google password. You can recover your password by answering security questions which you were asked to select and answer when you were creating your Google account. By answering these questions you can recover your password. But many times it happens that people forget their security questions and answers both. In that situation you can choose to receive verification code from Google to an alternate email id or a phone number provided by you to Google. Using this code also you can easily recover your password. However if you don’t have any of these information then how to recover Google password without any information? You can follow below steps to recover your Google password in this situation.
1. First open the Google account support page.
2. Then enter your email address if you are asked to, after that click on NEXT.
3. In case you are asked to receive the verification code via text on phone or email id, ignore it and tap on “try another way”.
4. Now you would see see a request where you are asked if you would want to Get a prompt on your device? You need to be sure to have your device handy.
5. On your mobile now, you will receive a prompt. You need to tap on YES, and then tap on the number showing on your log in screen.
6. When next page is there, Select a strong password, and you are good to go.
Now your question how to recover Google password without any information have been answered. This is an awesome way to recover your Google password when you have no information as you forgot all of them, however but for this process to work you should have already added your mobile device as a recovery option.