How to quickly add a sender to your Gmail address book?
Quickly add a sender to your Gmail address book
You receive emails from different senders. Many of them are not in your Address Book. At any point of time if you want to add any sender to your Gmail address book quickly then you can do so. Follow below steps to add quickly a sender to your Gmail address book:
- Open a message from the email sender you are looking to add to your Gmail address book.
- After opening an email from that sender you need to click down arrow (more) which is there next to “Reply” button in the top right corner of the email message.
- Here you need to select “Add_to contacts list” from the menu that you see.
This is how you can quickly add a sender to your Gmail address book and if you want to edit information about this newly added contact then you can do so by editing it.
How to add contacts in Gmail?
You can add contacts in Gmail by following below steps:
- First you need to login to your Gmail account.
- Next you have to open your Contact page.
- Next you need to click red + button which you can see in the lower right corner.
- Now you have to enter the Name of the New Contact and then click on Create.
- You can click “Add a photo” to select a photo for the contact that you are adding.
- Additionally you have to add an email address or phone number.
- If you want you can add additional information also.
- Lastly you have to click the “Save” button to add this contact to your Gmail account.
- If you want to add this new contact to a group then you can click “Add to groups”.
Gmail Technical support number
If you face any issue with your Gmail account you can get instant help on Google help page. If you are a paid subscriber you can contact by dialling Gmail technical support helpline number also.
Gmail Password recovery number
For account recovery you can provide your phone number so that in case you forget your Gmail account password you can recover it through your Gmail password recovery number.