How do I set up a new Gmail account if I already have one
Set up your new additional Gmail account with easy steps
If you are here then you must have a Gmail account. That's not only a true fact but a prerequisite for reading this article. Here you will find the steps for resolving your issue. It is because in the recent past years, a large number of users have asked the same question to us and they asked us about the Steps to set up a new Gmail account if I already have one. So, don’t worry if you haven't been able to find the solution to your problem because this article is solely dedicated to answering your questions.
So, the experts available on the Gmail Customer Support Number recommends the following steps for their users.
- So, the users have to go to the official website of the Gmail from their browser and they have to make sure that they aren't logged in there with the email address and password of their existing Gmail account.
- Moreover, if they are already logged in then still it won't be an issue because they would be able to create their account by clicking on their profile icon which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- In the next step, they have to click on another button in the pop-up window named as ADD ACCOUNT.
- After that, all they have to do is to click on the CREATE ACCOUNT link given on the bottom of the screen.
- Then, they have to fill the details mentioned in the next CREATE ACCOUNT form such as their name, date of birth, and phone number.
- Along with that, they also have to enter their gender and then, they have to enter the email address of their already existing email account.
- Moreover, the next step is to select their location and enter the captcha code given in the image and then, the customer care agents who are located on the Gmail Phone Number are suggests every user to click on the button named as Next and the users are done because this was the final step of this procedure.