Gmail account is not receiving emails
How to Fix the Email not receiving Problem of your Gmail Account?
In the recent past years, it has been seen that a large number of users complained to the Gmail Support Team that My Gmail account has stopped receiving emails. Although they search for the whole Internet but unfortunately, they are unable to find a satisfying solution. So, if you are also among them, then we want to let you know that you can fix the issue of Unable to Receive Emails in Gmail with technical support.
- The first thing which you need to do is to go to your Gmail inbox and then check the spam folder along with the Trash folder because there is a large possibility that your email has landed in those folders.
- Along with that, you can also search for that particular email by entering the name of the sender in the search box and then find all the emails sent by that sender.
- Moreover, you can also try to set the Inbox Type of your account as the DEFAULT by navigating to the Gmail's settings.
- Along with that, you can also try to delete any sort of filters present in your Gmail account.
- Also, don't forget to check if there is any kind of forwarding accounts set up in your Gmail account on which all of your incoming emails are being forwarded without your knowledge.
- In case, you are using some kind of webmail client to access your Gmail account, then leave that immediately and switch back to your actual Gmail account either on your desktop or on your mobile through the Gmail app.
- Along wth that, sometimes, it happens that the storage of the user's account gets completely full and there is no further space left to store any kind of mail or attachment. In that case, you have to delete some unnecessary messages in your Inbox and you will see that incoming messages have started to arrive in your account.
If still, your Gmail account is not receiving any email, then all you have to do is to dial the Gmail Customer Care Number for the best help and you are done.